What To Bring To Registration
Our thorough vetting process which includes a criminal record check (CRB) and in depth
reference checks prior to placement ensures we remain fully compliant at all times.
Registrations are by appointment only so please call ahead to ensure someone is able to see
you efficiently, your time matters to us. Our number is 020 3021 1773.
Our requirements at the time of registration are:
- CV with employment and educational history covering the last 5 years
- Your passport
- Your visa – including the date stamp of entry into the UK (if applicable)
- Police check from any other country of residence in the last 5 years (if applicable)
- Evidence of your NI number
- 1 Passport sized photo
Proof of your current UK address. Two of the following are required: bank statement,
tenancy agreement, or utility bill
- You will need to know your full address history for the past five years
You will be required to a make a £25 payment by credit or debit card for your CRB
check. The CRB check can be completed at home, but we will require proof that this has
been submitted before we can process your application
Referee details - due to the environment in which you will be working we will require
references for the past five years. Workplace or educational references as well as
those from the job centre/HMRC are all acceptable
- All relevant training certificates
If you have any further queries about the documents required, please
contact us on 020 3021 1773.